Assessor™Suite is a pay-as-you-go, online data management program. With no software to purchase or upgrade, Assessor™Suite provides users with a simple and cost-effective way to enhance their occupational health testing programs.
All submitted tests and questionnaires are reviewed by our staff of licensed, board-certified occupational health physicians and audiologists.
Log in to your secure account at any time to run reports on questionnaire completion, employee clearance status and further medical testing recommendations.
Streamlining Respiratory Compliance
RespiratorAssessor® is the latest addition to the most user-friendly occupational health software suite on the market today. Our easy-to-use online questionnaire helps provide employee clearance for using virtually any respirator in work conditions that you specify yourself.
Quickly and easily generate unique authorization codes for each of your employees to complete the questionnaire at any computer with internet access. Questionnaires are reviewed by a Board-Certified Occupational Health Physician and clearance results are returned within 24 hours!
Recordkeeping is a snap with RespiratorAssessor. Login to your secure account at any time and run reports on questionnaire completion, employee clearance status and further medical testing recommendations.
- Upload test data directly from your micro-processor or tablet based audiometer
- Immediate processing incorporating OSHA/MSHA regulatory standard requirements
- 24/7 access to your company’s secure database for record entry and management reporting
- Employee reports available for printing at the time of the test
Regardless of what spirometer you may be using, PulmonaryAssessor™ is scalable in any environment from manufacturing to clinical studies providing instantaneous interpretation of PFT results with the assurance of professional oversight by an Occupational Health Physician.
- Employee reports available immediately utilizing the latest reference values (NHANES III) from the American Thoracic Society
- If your spirometer doesn’t auto correct spirograms for temperature, our software can easily incorporate temperature into calculations
- Upload spirograms to be attached to test records for physician review
- Upon record entry, employee spirometry data is immediately attached to employee’s respirator medical clearance for review by our physicians
- Access to OSHA compliant standard or abbreviated questionnaires”